No announcement yet.

What TV shows are you watching now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more shows I forgot, 4400 and Dead Zone. You hate Lost Sava?
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_www
      Two more shows I forgot, 4400 and Dead Zone.
      I watch those also!

You hate Lost Sava?
      WITH A PASSION!!!

desert island?

gimme a break
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

MRF= Mentally Retarded Female.

she sure was/is cute though. I'd do her.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          No TV, 3 years running.
          Yea, I did this for many years as well. It's amazing to me how much time some people spend watching television.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I went without tv for a while. But it was my first couple years in the navy. I didn't actually own a tv, so that made it easier.

There was boot camp of course. You don't have TV and radio in boot camp. So that was easy. Then I lived in the barracks. Well usually the other guys watched stupid crap like MTV, so I never watched TV in the lounge area. It wasn't until I got an apartment of my own in Goose Creek, SC (just outside Charleston and Charleston naval weapons station) that I bought my first tv. That works out to about 2 1/2 years without a tv.

But really I could force myself to go without tv, but why? Why deny myself the things I love? I'll either waste time watching tv or playing computer games. It's wasted time either way. If I wasn't watching tv, I'd be posting here more. And we don't want that.

Comment

Working...
            X