No announcement yet.

sick kitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, I only have teh friggin Barrett unlocked still...

and I forget... I think I unlocked either the L85 or that shotgun...

damn, I haven't played that game since august...

I haven't even installed the third patch!!!

I need to get with the program!

hey, is there a buddy list or something? We got to play together some time man!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Word up I think xfire has something like that buddy list

I haven't played in 3 weeks myself, unbelivable considering I was playing every night for like 2 months straight.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I want a g36

I'll have to get xfire...

ted striker + sava = unstoppable
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          according to the vet, the abcess may have been caused when the two cats, Mykos and Morty were playing... Morty may have bitten Mykos and one of Morty's milk teeth (whatever that is) could have caused the abcess...

I don't know what the treatment is, but it looks like Mykos will be okay (I think)

I will know more tomorrow...

but it's nice to know I have shock troops at my disposal ready to defeat evil kitty abusers
          Most likely they will do an incision and debridment. basically cut it open and drain the pus from the wound, maybe keep it open a couple days and pack it and wrap it. A couple days latter after the infection is gone they will close the wound.

That is what they do on humans, can't imagine it being much different for cats.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
          X