No announcement yet.

sick kitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not 100% sure about this, but the cause may be from one of my sister's SCUMBAG PIECE OF **** FRIENDS, Becky...

she always comes over and manhandles our cats... she is very rough... she picks up the cats and holds them improperly, like a baby instead of supporting their feet... she will also lift them by their shouldes, under their armpits, not support their legs...

I have not confirmed this yet with my sister... but according to my dad, Becky was MANHANDLING the kitten and threw him to the floor and that is when he first started limping!!!!

if this is the case, she is going to definitely going to be held responsible for this...

so far, my sister has had to pay about $1000 in vet bills and the surgery is going to cost a lot more money since they had to re-admit him to the vet hospital...

Becky is a ****ing SCUMBAG...

she's been my sister's friend since high school and I have never liked her... she always treats the cats bad, she is a horrible person (including other things I won't get into here), and OMFG I AM SO MAD JKLASHDFLKHASFHASDFASDFASFASDFASDFASJDASDASJKDFASD FASDFJKA

okay I have to calm down now.... seriously...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Kill the ***** (I mean Becky)!

We'll all help out... Pekka will wield the baseball bats, rah will send the ferrets, and you can wield the guns.

Defeat the ***** who hurts Cats!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I lost a manx to a fatty liver disease.

Comment

If you're reading this, Sloww, you win. Death penalty for the b*tch

Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

A few years ago one of my cats got really sick so I took her to the vet. He did all kinds of things to her and in the end he managed to postpone her dead by about two months. And in these two months she was really, really suffering. If I had known I would have put her asleep two months earlier.

There's no way her sister will have to go through the same.

But I hope your sisters kitten will be okay Sava.
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

Alright, we'll sacrifice Becky to Cthulhu.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                Alright, we'll sacrifice Becky to Cthulhu.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

kill the ****ing slut!!
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

*Ted Striker grabs a torch, walks into the street. Other Apolytoners slowly emerge from their homes to join the mob to GET BECKY.*

LETS GET THE ***** BOYS!
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Yes:

Pet Insurance

ACK!

Cool!

If I ever get a dog or cat I'd get the insurance.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Cool!

I'd get it
                        Ted Striker
                        I changed my signature

Comment

Comment

well...

I think we will have to cancel the lynch mob

it looks like it is not a fracture

Mykos has an abcess

this has been now confirmed to be the problem 100% FOR SURE NOW!!!

Becky is still a horrible human being (this is for another thread though) who manhandles the cats but she did not cause a fracture by throwing Mykos... apparantly that was a rumor started by my dad (he tends to do these things)

according to the vet, the abcess may have been caused when the two cats, Mykos and Morty were playing... Morty may have bitten Mykos and one of Morty's milk teeth (whatever that is) could have caused the abcess...

I don't know what the treatment is, but it looks like Mykos will be okay (I think)

I will know more tomorrow...

but it's nice to know I have shock troops at my disposal ready to defeat evil kitty abusers
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let me know dogg I am rated very highly on the G36, both infantry and special ops versions. My anti-tank rating is even higher just give that heat signature player and I drop it like it's hot with my TOW missile on that *****.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X