Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well things are looking better I think

the vet says his temp is improving, although it is spiking at times

but according to the vet Mykos' demeanor is very much improved, in fact the vet said he has become very talkative, which is normal for him (he is a very annoying cat )

and it is possible that if he keeps improving, he may be able to come home within a day or two!!!!

but it is strange, they do not know what has caused this!!

or they might, I wasn't able to get exact info out of my mom, she was only able to talk to me briefly in between meetings today

I will give further updates later...

I'm installing Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion right now
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm sorry about your cat. I've had some sick cats myself; unfortunately mine were mostly terminal (feline leukemia comes to mind).

Good for your cat that it's doing better
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Great news Sava. I will sacrifice 100 infants to Cthulhu to ensure the recovery of the kitty.

Comment

Cats can be tough

a coworker of my wife, has a cat that survived chemo

a lot of hand feeding, the cat totally loves the owner and swats at the other cat if it gets to close to the "her" owner
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
            Great news Sava. I will sacrifice 100 infants to Cthulhu to ensure the recovery of the kitty.

more good news...

we took Mali to the vet today...

in less than 1 month, he has gained back 11 ounces due to his thyroid medication!!

the only thing is he might have an allergic reaction... but it is not clear what is going on... he had some redness on his ears... he might be scratching them, we're not sure. We have to keep an eye on him. And the vet will be calling tomorrow with some blood test results.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I love siamese

I know what you're talking about with talkative cats - I have a red point siamese and he howls all day long.

In my experience siamese are pretty strong breeds, plenty of other breeds get wierd stuff because of the inbreeding it took to create the pure line. Siamese
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Glad I first joined after the good news. Hopes it keeps on .

Some years ago my then 13 years old cat suddently refused to eat - even shrimps, wich usually made her circle between my legs as a hungry shark until she got her share, didn't interest her. It was the kidneys that no longer worked and she had to be put to sleep - one of my sad days
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

more good news

my sister is picking Mykos up at 5:00 PM (central time)

he still has a slight fever, but he is close to being okay...

I didn't have enough time to find out what exactly was wrong, but I will talk to my sister when she gets home.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

he shall be back to FACE SUCKING form in no time

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

awwwwwww
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

yeah, you say AWWWWWW now...

but you don't say awwwww when he keeps you up all night doing this

devil cat

but still

AWWWWWWWW
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

well

bad news...

we thought Mykos was getting better...

they had been treating the symptoms and he had gone back to my sister's apartment... but they never found out what had caused the problem...

he still was wandering about and was disoriented, despite being a little improved

well his condition had deteriorated a little and he had to be brought back to the hospital...

but they did find out what was wrong...

apparantly he had a broken bone that was infected that was causing all the problems, the fever and everything...

they have to do surgery

I am not sure how long he will be at the hospital or when this is going to take place or in how much danger he is... I just found out from my dad when I woke up this afternoon (yes I'm a bum)

I will talk to my mom sometime soon and then to my sister later on and will give further updates.

I am hoping Mykos will be okay.

I can't help but think it is good news that they found out the problem, although I am concerned that this may be a delicate procedure because he is so young.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's also going to be expensive, unfortunately.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X