Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you too
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Well I could have gone the other way and made a joke about whales, you and Erith, but that wouldn't have been cricket!

Comment

• Okay, how about an easy Sunday afternoon in Hersham this weekend? I am, of course, just saying that because I'm already heading there for dinner in the evening with my girlfriend and her (gulp) family...

Comment

• yeah possibly, the place should be tidy at least as the missus has mates coming round the day before
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Well I wasn't necessarily thinking your place (There's some good chav pubs init?), but that's a good idea too

Comment

• I'm in a Bavarian pub on Friday, and in Hornchurch on Saturday. So those days are unavailable for revelry with the Poly masses...
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• What on earth are you doing in Hornchurch? But whilst you there, why not visit historic, scenic Dagenham?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• This thread is gay.

It's like the great old "UK" has been transformed int "U-gay".

Comment

• Gaymany uber alles!

What is the German-English equivalent of Franglais anyway?

Comment

• Denglisch

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                        This thread is gay.

It's like the great old "UK" has been transformed int "U-gay".
                        You're a bleeding nonce, sunshine
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Dublin last weekend of March, first weekend of April?

I'm open to choices, when can people make it? When do they want to go?

Comment

• Should be OK I suspect...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• I can't think why not...

Comment

• Bit pricey!
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X