Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlin meet in January"""two

Comment

I may be doing a spot of overtime on the sunday. The greed is strong with this one
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Anyone up for a few drinks on Friday evening? I am not at work so it is certainly doable...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah sure, come up to Leeds
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I don't think so...
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

When is anyone up for going to Dublin. I would like to go to Ireland, and maybe pop over to the north to see an old friend.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Gerry Adams?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

State the obvious joke

Attached Files

Comment

I actually want to see the Reverend Paisley.

Comment

YOU WILL NOT GODAMMIT!!!
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

So is anyone up for a couple of drinks and a bite to eat on Friday night?

And has anyone got anything planned for Ney Year's Eve?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

No, not yet. But I'll be in Berlin. anyone up to anything?

Comment

Yeah, but in London
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Ive got a works do on friday, and Im working new years eve.
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I've got a student end of semestre thing Friday myself... looks like you're on your own (or just you and dauphin)! Though if you do come in for drinks I'll probably come along for one or two with you gusy cos you don't smell. Too badly.

As for New Years... no idea what I'm doing. I better not end up spending it with my sister.

damnit now I've only got an hour and a half to do an essay on biotransformation

Comment

Working...
                                X