Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon

It's something to read.
    I'd rather put a computer magazine on their back.

tattoos

yeah I know, I like women "clean". I'm old fashioned and probably sexist that way. But is it really sexist to desire a woman with no multiple piercings and tattoos?

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

It's something to read.
      Hit it from the front to the back.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I'd rather put a computer magazine on their back.

tattoos

yeah I know, I like women "clean". I'm old fashioned and probably sexist that way. But is it really sexist to desire a woman with no multiple piercings and tattoos?
        I dont think the mag would work int hat situation but it sure lays an opening to pull out the paint by numbers paint brush

Dis Tattoss arent all ugly. Tuber doesnt really like them either, but mine doesnt bother him In fact he likes it on me, however most of the time he doesnt even realize its there . Course its in a spot that you can only see it if i am wearing a dress or shorts. I have a tribal ankle tattoo that I found resembled some pics my relatives had. I never had it colored in so its just an outline. but its not a bad thing ya dont like them some women have some ugley ones in places that are visble.
        Ted your method front to back dont work all the time either some ladies have tats around the belly button.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

1. Smile
          2. Niceness/Openness
          3. Face
          4. Body overall (healthy and well-proportionate)
          5. Interesting conversation
          6. Lack of make-up and of overly elaborate clothes
          7. Breasts
          8. Eyes

But the smile is infinitely more important than all others. I won't care about non-smiling girls. Show me a nice smile, however, and I'll melt

(incidentally, I met a wonderfully pretty girl today. We didn't talk for too long, but I think I have a crush already. It really made my day )
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Ted your method front to back dont work all the time either some ladies have tats around the belly button.
            It's all good Mrs. T I have mad skillz from any angle. Check me out right here:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

2. doesnt stink
              3. doesnt have a penis (no i dont mean post-op either)

I just saw this.

Comment

So Maq means; "her" name ain't "A man, duh"
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Gotta cover all the bases or youre gonna end up like Dis.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    #1: can handle an 8 1/2 inch load
                    #2: has no gag reflex
                    #3: is deaf and dumb
                    You forgot flat head! Need someplace to rest the beer.
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

I dont think the mag would work int hat situation but it sure lays an opening to pull out the paint by numbers paint brush

Dis Tattoss arent all ugly. Tuber doesnt really like them either, but mine doesnt bother him In fact he likes it on me, however most of the time he doesnt even realize its there . Course its in a spot that you can only see it if i am wearing a dress or shorts. I have a tribal ankle tattoo that I found resembled some pics my relatives had. I never had it colored in so its just an outline. but its not a bad thing ya dont like them some women have some ugley ones in places that are visble.
                      small ones on the ankle aren't too bad. But what I'm seeing now days as trendy in my city. Are women wearing huge tattoos on their back and chest. Not to mention arms. And I saw one girl with words tattood on the back of her neck. . I guess it's a wannabe gang thing. Or they actually are in gangs. But I see it an awful lot. Don't ask me why women want tattoos like men. I like women to be different than men.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Hit it from the front to the back.
                        here you are, showing your true conservative roots
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Comment

I don't get it. If only conservatives get to pork 'em, I'm switching sides.
                            Lime roots and treachery!
                            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
                            X