"Using concubines... is an option"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    "Concubine Harvester" would be such a cool nickname.
    You reap what you sow, which in the case of Concubine Harvester is pretty sweet.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Can I randomly ask what the heck is a Concubine?
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

No.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
          The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

con·cu·bine ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kngky-bn, kn-)
          n.
          Law. A woman who cohabits with a man without being legally married to him.
          In certain societies, such as imperial China, a woman contracted to a man as a secondary wife, often having few legal rights and low social status.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
            con·cu·bine ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kngky-bn, kn-)
            n.
            Law. A woman who cohabits with a man without being legally married to him.
            So does this mean that a woman living with her fiance is, legally, a concubine?
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

No. Generally a concubine would be like a married man's live in lover.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, I thought that definition was a little odd too.
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

So you could get down on one knee, take out the diamond ring, and say - "will you be my concubine?"
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
                    Very prickly, Bill, very prickly...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The prince banging a concubine wouldn't be far off from the normal state of Japanese society. I say let him do it.
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Japan's dirty secret

It is not the wives fault if the men are shooting blanks. Concubines won't help in that department.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                        X