Girls writes daily blog about poisoning her mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See it as a challenge
    Poison isn't a question of substance, it's more a question of dosage. Any substance is poisonous if enough, or not enough, is consumed over a sufficient period of time... think oxygen, water etc. Similarly, any acutely poisonous substance has a certain dose where it is non-poisonous.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      I've considered poisioning myself... anyone know if it is particularly painful?

does it taste bad?

I suppose I could mix it in a giant margarita or something
      "we have new cherry flavored cyanide pills, want to try one?"

"Oh, well thanks... NO!"

Comment

On the upside since the girl was stupid enough to confess to her crime online it should be easy to convict her.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
          Nothing the Japanese do can be strange enough to surprise me, NOTHING.
          You say that, but I'd like to point out the western culture can be just as weird, if not moreso, than Japanese culture. Hence: Barbarella, The Bluebird (1918 film, really good) and Scientology.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

I hae thought about writing a blog

and monolith

Barbarella = good
            the bluebird = good
            scientology = you are saying good?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sava, if you off yourself I will personally kick your ass when you come to the convention!

... oh, wait....

Comment

No, I'm just saying that western culture can be just as weird as japanese culture. Both barbarella and the bluebird are great, I agree, but like scientology they are profoundly weird and surprising.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                X