Soda Thread Part Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop: All flavored non-alcoholic carbonated beverages

Soda: All pop except cola, root beer, and Dr. Pepper.

Comment

You are a bunch of *********. All drinks are Coke; if necessary, this is followed with the specific sub-classification.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
        * Odin shoots Kuci
        QFwheneverodintalksaboutguncontrol

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
          You are a bunch of *********. All drinks are Coke; if necessary, this is followed with the specific sub-classification.
          Reagan will send you to hell for that.

Comment

I'm addicted to Coke Zero... mmmmm.

Anyway, it's COKE, but if need be, you can call it Soda. NEVER (and I mean NEVER) is it 'Pop' (which is a form of crappy music).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              I'm addicted to Coke Zero... mmmmm.

Anyway, it's COKE, but if need be, you can call it Soda. NEVER (and I mean NEVER) is it 'Pop' (which is a form of crappy music).
              Uncultured Southerners.

Comment

Scandinavians

Comment

Uncultured Southerners.
                  Actually, I'm from the Northeast .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Scandinavians
                    Rich boys with 10 bathrooms:

Comment

Actually, I'm from the Northeast .
                      And you've started using the South's degenerate language? Uffda, thats even worse.

Comment

Actually that's NorthEast language. Everyone calls it coke or soda in the New York Metro area.

Comment

Actually that's NorthEast language. Everyone calls it coke or soda in the New York Metro area.
                          I thought "coke" was dominant in the south?

Comment

Purely soda. It is heresy to call it coke, as that's a damned name brand. It's stupid. I know no one who calls it coke, and I live in LI.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

I thought "coke" was dominant in the south?
                              In New Jersey the perfered name is 'coke' and 'soda' is secondary. In restaurants, people usually ask for a coke.

Comment

Rich boys with 10 bathrooms:
                                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X