This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready for Some FOOTBALL! - Week 9

The old thread was getting close to 500...

I'm looking forward to the first place match up in the NFC North Division between the Bears and Detroit... At least now, somebody in the league HAS to be over .500 since both are 3 and 3.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Technically, they can still tie

The tough road to SB XL continues tonight for the Patriots with their first intra-divisional game against the Bills.
    Tyrone Poole is out on IR, but Mr. Bruschi is back

Comment

Again, I am unable to post my picks, so again, I'm choosing all home teams.

If somebody could tell me (soon!) what my Lombardi screename is, I'll see if I can login and make my picks correctly. But I can't even get to the site w/o my screename, so...

Comment

Use this page: http://www.sportsline.com/get-id/

The email address you reg'd with is your normal email address (I checked).

Comment

Danke, danke, danke, danke....

Ah, hell.

It's associated with my CRG email address, now defunct.

I also have a list of about 5 passwords that I use for internet registration crap, and none of them work so I'm probably looking at their default password, whatever the hell that was.

Comment

How about guessing your login name? With that, you can enter a new email address: http://www.sportsline.com/get-pass/

Comment

Incredible week coming up here, judging by the game lines, the bookies expect major blowouts: six of the fourteen games have a line greater than 8.

Comment

Naw, I know my login name... the link you provided me with was considerate enough to give me that. I just don't know my password...

Comment

My other computer will be retrieved from the shop today, so this should only be a temporary problem.

Comment

Whoo-hoo! Thanks, Zop! I poked around a little bit and found a way to get your password sent to another email address.

Comment

FG attempt no good, Bears in possesion. 3 and out, tho.

Carolina jumps up 7-0 over Minny.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Packers - 0
                        Cincinnati- 7

Comment

Rams block a punt and run it back for a TD (Dierdorf points out that the Rams Special Teams coach was an assistant at Jax last year, and probably knew something about Jax's coverage schemes....).
                          Jax answers immediately with a 71yd Fred Taylor TD (I think he's already over 100yds today!).

D

Comment

Let's count 3-and-outs for the Bears...

//
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

TD Bears!!!

99 yard drive, with a 23 yd bullet throw from Orton to Muhammed. This kid has an arm.

Comment

Working...
                              X