Libby Indicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libby Indicted

1 count of obstruction of justice, 2 counts of making false statements, 2 counts of perjury.

It looks like Libby and Miller were having an affair.

and in any event, Doctor Rice will see to it that all those responsible are tortured and killed.
    Attached Files

My government teacher added an extra credit question to yesterday's quiz, asking us who would be indicted. bonus point for me

Comment

It looks like Libby and Miller were having an affair.
      Interesting. Can you post an article with this reference?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

So no Rove indictment? Not too surprising: Hard to put a handle on something as slippery as ________ (your choice).

I take it all the indictments are done then and Scooter is the fall guy?
        Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Originally posted by smacksim
          So no Rove indictment? Not too surprising: Hard to put a handle on something as slippery as ________ (your choice).

I take it all the indictments are done then and Scooter is the fall guy?
          Not so much. The term of the jury has been extended in order to continue to investigate Rove.
          "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

Interesting. Can you post an article with this reference?

it appears that this is the case, remember, she went to jail to protect him.

Comment

Right before the press conference there was a whole gaggle of LaRouchies singing what I believe was "We will overcome" and other political hymns. They were amusing, if not off-key. I'm sure there are more protests to come.
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

(Sorta) already a thread on this:
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

it appears that this is the case, remember, she went to jail to protect him.
                  That's the backup for a supposed affair?
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

On a related note: I never realized that Wilson's wife was a bit of a MILF.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                      On a related note: I never realized that Wilson's wife was a bit of a MILF.
                      You're just saying that
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Hey, the would you hit it poll is at 75% YES .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Shaved puppy?

o_O

That's a stupid term.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral

Not so much. The term of the jury has been extended in order to continue to investigate Rove.
                            Yep, they are not done yet.

Libby is indeed the fall guy, and it's so obvious to everyone involved.

The problem is that the coverup has largely been successful.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Typical Poly thread. Political crisis involving many people to lascivious consideration of participant in said scandal's wife in three moves.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X