No announcement yet.

Mysterious Blast Rattles Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret underground Israeli nuclear test.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Bibi passed bad gas.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        Maybe it was the Iranians testing their nuclear capabilities...
        It was Army jets taking out said nuclear capabilities

Comment

Check out my other thread...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

This is what the Ancient Romans referred to as a "prodigy" and is the result of the gods getting insufficient bull-sacrifices in their diet.
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

the country's seismological institute should be able to pinpoint where it happened if it was as big as you say it is.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Wasn't an earthquake.

The army says it's a result of the airforce' sonic booms in the gaza area, carried tens of miles over the air, through a rare atmospheric phenomenon called 'inversion'.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Mothra
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                    Wasn't an earthquake.

The army says it's a result of the airforce' sonic booms in the gaza area, carried tens of miles over the air, through a rare atmospheric phenomenon called 'inversion'.

Well, you can always count on the atmospheric scientists to ruin a good party!

I prefer the space aliens explanation. Less thinking involved.

Gatekeeper
                    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Wasn't an earthquake.

doesnt matter, they pick up ground vibrations. any ground vibrations (earthquakes, explosions, large trucks etc)
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                        Wasn't an earthquake.

Yes, it's the same reason people in northern England could hear shells firing during World War One, which must have been rather disturbing.

Comment

Hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            Wasn't an earthquake.

Secret underground Israeli nuclear test.
                            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                            X