Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're Straight, but Gays are after you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a "faghag"?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I googled it

A heterosexual female who surrounds herself with gay men as friends.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        Yeah, I've never understood peoples' compulsion to come on that strongly. Call me old-fashioned, but I still think prim-and-proper is the best way to approach someone you're interested in, not like a drunk-as-**** floozie.
        That should apply to everyone, regardless of sexual preference.
        I'd far rather be approached by a girl who knows what she's done in the morning than by a pissed-up girl who will be embarrassed the morning after.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
          I googled it
          Ohhhhhh okay.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            What's a "faghag"?
            Someone already answered before I got a chance.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This thread is deplorable, *marked for deletion*
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I like to hit it with Nazi ghosts WORD UP DONT GET IT TWISTED

Comment

*** hag from last Friday night:

yup.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I usually do that the lesbian girls, and they always love me for it, because .. wait.. no I DON'T DO IT because it would be stupid.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

For the love of God, get that boy on the left a sandwich, an apple, a TicTac... anything, just feed him!
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

He's a busboy, and given his work ethic (that's him working right there) I doubt he gets much in the way of wage or tips to pay for anything.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Then find the nearest tree and feed him the bark.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

When a gay guy hits on a straight guy, there is only one reason: the straight guy has a really effeminate appearance.

Sn00py, have you thought about joining a gym, or acting in a more masculine manner in public? Wearing less girlish clothes?
                            Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

He could also get breast implants.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

26 hours a week, averaging 4-5 hours a day minus tuesday.
                                You spend 26 hours a week at the gym? Seriously- is there something wrong with you? Some sort of obsessive-compulsive thing?
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X