Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're Straight, but Gays are after you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    How many hours a day do you spend at the gym, David?
    26 hours a week, averaging 4-5 hours a day minus tuesday.

Not nearly as many as Pekka does fondling his fellow elves in the reindeer barn out behind his favorite naked sauna.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Well why did I know you're gay, just from your postings? Because you're such a flamer. Let's take an example.. Asher is not a flamer, you are. Boris is not a flamer, you are. There, two examples.
      D-

The definition of gay oughta be if you have sex with the same gender and prefer it better than the opposite sex, then you're gay. You see, I don't have these feelings for my gender.
      D

It's really very simple. You are facing mission impossible. You try to convince people that I'm gay. But you see, I'm not. I dont' sleep with men. You do. And you're a flamer, thus you are flaming gay, where as I'm a superhero true hetero man.
      C for superhero reference

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

The blatantly obvious conclusion if someone is being hit on a LOT by gay men is that they are perceived to be a gay man by gay men (with the joking implication that maybe they are in fact gay).
        How exactly is being "interested and available" for gay sex any different than what you said here? Any distinction is one without a practical difference.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

hahaha Snoopy is queerbait.

I had a friend that drove gay men nuts. He wasn't really capable of dealing with it either. The fact that he was a restauranteur didn't help in convincing them of his straightness either.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

But the tipping was good, right?

Comment

Tell you what, Pekka my boytoy, buy me some of this and you'll never have to worry again.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                What you do in the first case is report it. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment, and there's no place for it in the workplace.
                I agree there is no place for it, but that doesn't mean that company would have done anything, much less believe me. It was my 1st job after college during my 1st year there which I witnessed very little respect for new employees. For example, VPs commonly making public personal insults to their employees (they honestly believed this was an effective management style). The company's owner himself was involved in (and later lost) a lawsuit for physically assaulting, dragging and throwing an employee in an elevator. In hindsight, I should have just quit since the company was so bad overall (including more which I would discover later) but at the time and being inexperienced I also feared I would be seen as a job-hopper if that next job also didn't work out. So I just threatened the guy that I could sue him and the company, he never made any suggestion again.

Comment

Wow, what a great first job to have. Sheesh.

Well, you might have been able to report the harassment to a body outside that company (can't think of where though), but your threat seemed to work (probably he was thinking in light of the other lawsuit).

Comment

drosedars, nothing can help you. You are disgusting. There's no cure for that.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Not even Hetracil?

Comment

Once a gay guy touched my chest on the bus,

The bus was full, and the guy faked stumbling, and put his 2 hands over my chest to gain his equilibrium back, like, right hand over right nipple, and left hand over left nipple.

It was quite bizarre, the person sitting next to me was like, WTF?? , the gay guy looked ashamed afterwards like (I cant believe I did this!)

I didnt make a scandal, anyway, I felt flattered.
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Yeah, I've never understood peoples' compulsion to come on that strongly. Call me old-fashioned, but I still think prim-and-proper is the best way to approach someone you're interested in, not like a drunk-as-**** floozie.

Comment

Yeah, I've never understood peoples' compulsion to come on that strongly.

You just like them to change your tire, don't you?
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I was once goosed in a club. That was a bit odd.
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

I was with a faghag friend at a local fair and we were sitting on a bench, and some dude with his girlfriend thought my faghag and I were a couple.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X