Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're Straight, but Gays are after you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are such a drama queen...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

You should blog you misadventures:
      Publish your passions your way. Whether you’d like to share your knowledge, experiences or the latest news, create a unique and beautiful blog.

...instead of cluttering-up the OT.

Comment

I had a supervisor take me into his office and say he would like physically rape me, he said I would enjoy it. If I complained to HR they would have thought I made that up since the guy had a girlfriend (she had low self-esteem) and he was a well known jerk too.

Another guy (engaged to a woman) seemed to have a similiar interest in Civilization so I thought I found a fellow Civ player, but when I went to his place he began to massage my shoulders. So I simply said I had to leave. Why would a straight guy massage another guy's shoulders for no reason?

A few gay guys just ask, "are you gay?" which a quick 'no' saves them from rejection and avoids any more aggressive flirt from even happening. But I've had plenty of women hit on me too so I'm not sending out any gaydar frequency... unless I'm sending out a bi-dar frequency. When women reject me I would prefer them just to honestly admit they're lesbians.

Comment

drosedars, why? I'm too hetero for your taste? Listen, I will never have sex with males, and if I would, it certainly wouldn't happen with racists such as yourself.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
            I had a supervisor take me into his office and say he would like physically rape me, he said I would enjoy it. If I complained to HR they would have thought I made that up since the guy had a girlfriend (she had low self-esteem) and he was a well known jerk too.

Another guy (engaged to a woman) seemed to have a similiar interest in Civilization so I thought I found a fellow Civ player, but when I went to his place he began to massage my shoulders. So I simply said I had to leave. Why would a straight guy massage another guy's shoulders for no reason?

A few gay guys just ask, "are you gay?" which a quick 'no' saves them from rejection and avoids any more aggressive flirt from even happening. But I've had plenty of women hit on me too so I'm not sending out any gaydar frequency... unless I'm sending out a bi-dar frequency. When women reject me I would prefer them just to honestly admit they're lesbians.
            What you do in the first case is report it. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment, and there's no place for it in the workplace. In the second case, you did the right thing in just leaving. Some people just don't have the common sense to learn facts before they act, like your not-so-special friend there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              drosedars, why? I'm too hetero for your taste? Listen, I will never have sex with males, and if I would, it certainly wouldn't happen with racists such as yourself.
              Now what are you going on about, you reindeer-humping, sauna-loving, poofty snow elf?

Comment

that your fantasy will never become reality. Keep on dreaming you filthy man.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

"Dirty boy! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!"
                  "AAAHHH!"

Anyone care to guess where this pair of lines came from?

Comment

we don't play your sick sex games.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, you do realize that the louder you beat your chest and proclaim your "manhood," the bigger the nipple clamps are going to have to be...

Comment

Asher, don't you hate it when guys refuse to suck but Oilers does it every night?
                        I've never met a guy who refused.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't have problems with my sexuality. I can put on the biggest nipple clamps there is and leather speedos and still be a real hetero man. Unlike yourself, no matter what you do, you will always be a girlie man with racism in your heart.
                          In da butt.

Comment

I don't have problems with my sexuality. I can put on the biggest nipple clamps there is and leather speedos
                            And again you show just how much more gay than me you are.

and still be a real hetero man. Unlike yourself, no matter what you do, you will always be a girlie man with racism in your heart.
                            If I'm such a girlie man, why is it everyone in real life is suprised to find out I'm gay?

You're answer should be interesting and by that I mean it better be. We are expecting quality posting in your answer.

Comment

How many hours a day do you spend at the gym, David?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well why did I know you're gay, just from your postings? Because you're such a flamer. Let's take an example.. Asher is not a flamer, you are. Boris is not a flamer, you are. There, two examples.

The definition of gay oughta be if you have sex with the same gender and prefer it better than the opposite sex, then you're gay. You see, I don't have these feelings for my gender.

It's really very simple. You are facing mission impossible. You try to convince people that I'm gay. But you see, I'm not. I dont' sleep with men. You do. And you're a flamer, thus you are flaming gay, where as I'm a superhero true hetero man.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X