Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're Straight, but Gays are after you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drosedars, maybe, but you play with dolls. With PASSION!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

He plays with dolls with passion, you play with dolls with damp naked Finnish guys.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No, I don't play with dolls. You play with yourself and that equals playing with dolls. When I play with myself, it's walking with giants.

You lose.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Stop going shirtless at the club!!
          No, I'm not that kind of guy
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I have a major problem with girls hitting on me. It's awful.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Damn I wish I had your problem.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I don't set off enough gaydars.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Did you really think I don't know what gaydar was?? Maybe I was being too subtle wth my "attractive " comment complete with winking smiley.

The blatantly obvious conclusion if someone is being hit on a LOT by gay people is that they perceived by gay people as being interested or available. This is so blindingly obvious that its silly for you to think that anyone "missed your point" .
                  The blatantly obvious conclusion if someone is being hit on a LOT by gay men is that they are perceived to be a gay man by gay men (with the joking implication that maybe they are in fact gay).
                  Last edited by SpencerH; October 28, 2005, 13:30.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    I don't set off enough gaydars.
                    You're not gay enough.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Asher, don't you hate it when guys refuse to suck but Oilers does it every night?
                      In da butt.

Comment

I once ended up in a gay nightclub in NZ after leaving a boring Bondage and Discipline fancy dress party. Long story. Needless to say I was being eyed up by practically all the guys in the place and ended up walking home with my flatmate's gay friend begging me to go home with him...

Did I feel threatened?

No way, because I am at ease with my sexuality - I actually thought it was flattering that this good looking guy was literally begging me to have sex with him, I just don't swing that way...

Seriously, why are 'straight' men scared of gays? What is going to happen? Do they think they're going to be gangbanged in the toilet or something by rabid sex crazed homosexuals?

Women have to deal with this **** from straight men every day they open the front door - in fact as said earlier, it is a brilliant way to empathise with how women must feel every time they go out for a night...

I think guys that feel threatened by gay attention must either be homophobes - or scared that they might enjoy the attention and be gay themselves...

Only one of those attitudes is acceptable, even if it is a form of denial.
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Well, it does depends on how unrelenting they are about this. I don't mind once - it's the repeated attempts that bother me. Luckily, I am ugly now.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            Luckily, I am ugly now.
                            Here's your solution, Sn00p - uglify yourself...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              No, I don't play with dolls. You play with yourself and that equals playing with dolls. When I play with myself, it's walking with giants.

You lose.
                              I have never played with dolls, not even those stupid little plastic toy soldiers, which are dolls for boys.

You lose, queer Finn.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

So the same time you play with dolls you also are a liar about it. Your character is known here, you are rotten.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X