Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're Straight, but Gays are after you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the club snoop. All I can say is improve your gaydard and take evasive manoeuvers. Of course, it isn't always possible. And if a dude is trying to pick you up, stay cool and polite, saying stuff like "sorry, we don't share the same religion" But, sometimes, its hard to keep you cool. In a club, a guy stopped in front of me and before I could ask myself "what the **** does he want" to my astonishment he suddenly but gently bit my nipple. I pushed him off.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
      Welcome to the club snoop. All I can say is improve your gaydard and take evasive manoeuvers. Of course, it isn't always possible. And if a dude is trying to pick you up, stay cool and polite, saying stuff like "sorry, we don't share the same religion" But, sometimes, its hard to keep you cool. In a club, a guy stopped in front of me and before I could ask myself "what the **** does he want" to my astonishment he suddenly but gently bit my nipple. I pushed him off.
      Stop going shirtless at the club!!
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        maybe they know something you don't?

You have to be like some women are when they are nasty. You let them take you out, yuo go out, HE pays, you go to see a movie, HE pays, he buys you gifts and stuff, and the first time he tries to molest you, don't let him, and tell him to never call again and disappear.
        hmm and here I thought the advantage opf being gay was that you had the sex first and worried about dating afterward
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Maybe I've been too subtle (and Pekka doesnt count since he's a Finn).

Gaydar

Definition: A word formed from the root words gay and raydar.

The ability of one homosexual person to distinguish other homosexuals or bisexuals from heterosexuals.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Actually, the word is formed from the root words gay and radar, no y. And heterosexuals can have it too.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

it takes one to know one.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka, you're so deep in the closet you're finding Christmas presents.

/me makes nod to Family Guy

Comment

I took my definition directly from

We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Well, I don't know where Winston Reeves is getting his information from because there's no such word as raydar, real or slang.

Comment

yeah the closet of supermanhood.

GO BACK PLAYING WITH DOLLS!!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                        Dressing up like Rob Halford and wandering into that gay S&M club was your first mistake.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

A Gay kid tried to seduce me once in highschool. I had no gaydar to speak of, at the time, he practically had to spell it for me.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            yeah the closet of supermanhood.

GO BACK PLAYING WITH DOLLS!!
                            You're a Finn who enjoys naked saunas. That's gayer than I care to be.

Comment

Dressing up like Rob Halford and wandering into that gay S&M club was your first mistake.

/me struggles to erase mental image of that old chinese geezer from kill bill dressed like Rob Halford in an S&M club.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                                Maybe I've been too subtle (and Pekka doesnt count since he's a Finn).

Gaydar

Definition: A word formed from the root words gay and raydar.

The ability of one homosexual person to distinguish other homosexuals or bisexuals from heterosexuals.
                                Did you really think I don't know what gaydar was?? Maybe I was being too subtle wth my "attractive " comment complete with winking smiley.

The blatantly obvious conclusion if someone is being hit on a LOT by gay people is that they perceived by gay people as being interested or available. This is so blindingly obvious that its silly for you to think that anyone "missed your point" .

Comment

Working...
                                X