No announcement yet.

My RL friends and online rivals consider me a juggernaut of knowledge and logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought this thread was going to be an acknowledgement that due to reading all the intense great arguements here, you're better prepared to debate them in RL and at other sites. That APOLYTON was the source of knowledge.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Nah, that would be Eventis. We do have a few non-losers here in 'Poly (well, at least one: I think Flubber is our token non-loser).
      Nah, he just hides his loserhood better than most.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

AZ

Discard the humility !! Embrace your superiority and begin working to improve humanity by applying your great intellect to the problem of breeding with as many fertile females as possible. Only by spreading your seed as widely as possible will you fulfill your destiny.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

Nah, he just hides his loserhood better than most.
          He does?

Comment

I'm the same way Az. Everyone in my RL thinks I'm a genious, and everyone here where I post think I'm superman what with all my wise antics and jovial retorts.

The best thing about me though, NO EGO.

I don't ramble on about how great I am, about all my accomplishments, how much money ppl pay me to talk at their college graduations, or even how well my latest book is doings. I just stay humble old me.

Oh, yes, I could elaborate on my athletic prowness having been compared to that of the greatest olympians of all time. Or, I could impress you all with my indepth knowledge of the arts and philosphical satires. But I won't.

Why?

Because I don't have a big ego. I am modest, and humble, and sure. This is the best side of me.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

AZ

Discard the humility !! Embrace your superiority and begin working to improve humanity by applying your great intellect to the problem of breeding with as many fertile females as possible. Only by spreading your seed as widely as possible will you fulfill your destiny.

Oh, but remember to stay away from Ted Striker's women, because a massive intellect doesn't have a good track record against a quick jab.

And, DON'T GET IT TWISTED!

Comment

Originally posted by Az

despite your many previous experiences, not everyone that notices your posts is offended by them.
                it ain't just a river in egypt!
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nice avatar change SAVA
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's not my fault you're in the goddamn army.

lazy futurist

Comment

The kind of class where students are suckers for punishment. Where the difficulty is so terrible, and the professors so obnoxious, that an exhausting work scores you 2/20. And where a few geniuses calmly hover about all ye drones sweating like hell to get crap.

I am currently taking all the classes I can in the field I am interested. So, I am afraid that none are left

Support Apolyton buy from Amazon

I'm the same way Az. Everyone in my RL thinks I'm a genious, and everyone here where I post think I'm superman what with all my wise antics and jovial retorts.

The best thing about me though, NO EGO.

I don't ramble on about how great I am, about all my accomplishments, how much money ppl pay me to talk at their college graduations, or even how well my latest book is doings. I just stay humble old me.

Oh, yes, I could elaborate on my athletic prowness having been compared to that of the greatest olympians of all time. Or, I could impress you all with my indepth knowledge of the arts and philosphical satires. But I won't.

Why?

Because I don't have a big ego. I am modest, and humble, and sure. This is the best side of me.

Japher you ****ing rule!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        Nice avatar change SAVA

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And I thought this thread was going to be an acknowledgement that due to reading all the intense great arguements here, you're better prepared to debate them in RL and at other sites. That APOLYTON was the source of knowledge.

Actually, this is true to a certain extent. However, arguing skills that are learned on online forums are only partly effective IRL.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az: Google's quote of the day today may prove useful, either as a suggestion or a warning...

The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated. - Oscar Wilde
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I think you need smarter friends.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

you people have already argued here pretty much everything there is to argue, hundreds of times, that is why in real life, kicking ass is so easy.
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X