Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanted to share this with you people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish it was an 18+ forum. Then we'd have babethreads. and all of those annoying kiddies, like Kuci, Jaguar and Nuclear wouldn't post
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think there is some tolerance about it in the OT, but the problem is that I posted fairly frequently in the On-Topic these days, especially the Civ4 section.

Thinking back about it, the sig might have scared many a non-initiate
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Kill it with fire.

Comment

Nice family site - in one of the games here you release saveges of the heavy burden of gold by butchering them, and in another you nervestaple your citizens to keep them quiet - not to mention nerve gas and planet busters
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"The death of one man is tragedy" etc. etc.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah, but then what about the iwantu.com commercial wich pops up all over this site ?
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                Since when the hell does Evergreen have an airline? Jesus, isn't container shipping enough for them?
                It's been at least a decade, it also does air freight. They also have hotels, bottled water, a symphony orchestra, and the world's largest green tiled office building.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

If ever there was a reason for a surface-to-air missile...
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                    Since when the hell does Evergreen have an airline? Jesus, isn't container shipping enough for them?
                    They think that their experience in container shipping will help them improve customer service over the industry standard and will create real value for their brand.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

They also have a solid background in logistics for airfreight and such, after their exquisite container expertise.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

They are also much, much better than China Airlines.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                        X