Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanted to share this with you people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to share this with you people.

urgh.NSFW

OMFG! That will make Bunnygrrl's day.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

wtf indeed
      CSPA

Comment

Are they reintroducing the "shoulder massage" thingy again ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Manly Man response:
          wtf
          Chegitz Man response:
          omfg! that will make bunnygrrls day!
          (sorry comrade )
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

more pics:

urgh.NSFW

Comment

My wife is an intellectual and a comrade, but she is also incredibly girly. She acts pretty fluffy most of the time, and the clueless will not realize how ****ing smart she is, but then she'll blow them out of the water when they say something stupid.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Eva Air
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

/me goes to France
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I just wonder what will happen if one of those planes meets this
                    Attached Files
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Theben goes to France

I almost forgot about that one
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've actually seen that plane (or one like it) in Taiwan

Hilarious
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hehe
                          Attached Files
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

They should have arranged the heads so that the doors are located where the mouths should be. When passengers left the plane they'd be like hairballs coughed up by Kitty.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

This is indeed a disturbing universe.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X