Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Nationalist, and Mexican nationalists maps of future USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Nationalist, and Mexican nationalists maps of future USA.

I finally found the map I mentioned in the nazi twin girl singers thread.

a call for racial preservation, racial independence, racial rights and racial good will

White Nationalists

Do they have enough blue eyed blondes in the USA to fill all that nordish lebensraum?

Some Mexican nationalist maps, to compare.

What do you think? could this fringe groups grow? and be a menace in 30 years?
    I need a foot massage

not unless they imporve their map drawing skills. :/
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Doesn't look like a "Mexican nationalist map" at all.

It looks like some sort of post-apocalyptic map (note the flooding of the Mississippi delta, Florida and California coastline and the radiation warning symbols)
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If it wasn't for that "Ecotopia" thingy, it would actually remind me of the US map in Shadowrun.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

or Fallout
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

It looks like some sort of post-apocalyptic map (note the flooding of the Mississippi delta, Florida and California coastline and the radiation warning symbols)

Comment

The map is in fact the America of a "graphic novel" called Triad Sphere:

TRIAD SPHERE is a graphic novel about a thief Fade who gets caught by SYLO Corporations and is implanted with a neurasthenia that will kill him in 3 days. He goes to his friend Stitch to find a cure for this, but instead only finds more debts and assasins on his tail. Drawn with pencil, marker, and mixed media. This project is the blue-print for a future live action / animation of the same plot
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Where's jewland?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I love how he made central California the "east asian and north Afrian nation" when it is over wellingly white! Right now Latin Americans make up about 25% of the population in central California with the remainder being almost entirely white and many of those hispanics could easily pass for white. They also made Imperial county part of the "east Asian nation when the majority of the population is originally from Mexico with whites being 35%-40% of the population. San Diego is also majority white yet some how we got lumped in to the east Asian "nation".
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The plan is probably to move the East Asians from throughout the country to the East Asian territory and to move the Caucasians to the "Nordish nation".
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Where's jewland?

Ahem.. you see those radiation warnings?
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I am talking about the upper one.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Me too

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                            Ahem.. you see those radiation warnings?

Comment

WTF is the difference between "Mediterranid-Amerind" and "Latin Amerindian"?
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X