Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinking of taking up smoking (cigarettes)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a fact. I mean just look at this proof of homotobacco sexuality:

Sexy:

Not Sexy:
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I know a lot of smokers, and all of them want to quit, and agree it's a nasty disgusting habit.

Plus, a lot of places are banning smoking...setting yourself up for an addiction so hard to satisfy would not be wise.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

It would be a stupid habit to start.

And we all feel down from time to time, Thorn. I assume your problems are not insurmountable if you apply yourself.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No smoking. They always talk about the health issues, but I'm going to give you a different reason:

Cost. Unless you want to be "that guy" who everybody hates because you bum cigs off of everyone else, you're going to have to shell out a lot of money to keep that habit going.

Money which could be going to nobler purchases, such as pints of beer.
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
            Probably a bit too old, but one of our members is 14 and has recently come out and recently broke up with his boyfriend. He lives in Asheville.
            That's probably Thorn too.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Don't take up smoking if you're worried about your financial well-being. That's just stupid.

Comment

Smoking is great. So is drinking. But smoking is better.

The best bit about smoking is the repression, and the siege mentality habitual smokers have had to adopt. Smokers at work get forced together into grotty little smoking rooms, or out onto the street. This includes senior managers and executives- so you get the Marketing Director bumming a *** (English slang is so magnificently versatile) off the boy who gets the coffee. It's a brilliant networking tool. In all seriousness, it's been a career boost to me. Plus- being one of those awful non-addicted occasional smokers that the anti-*** zealots swear don't exist, I get the best of both worlds.

I rock. Anyone want to touch the hem of my ermine robes?
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Do it. Smoking makes you look cool and older.

I agree. Smoking has changed my life. I get all the hot guys I can handle now (and that's a lot)!
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                    Smoking is great. So is drinking. But smoking is better.

The best bit about smoking is the repression, and the siege mentality habitual smokers have had to adopt. Smokers at work get forced together into grotty little smoking rooms, or out onto the street. This includes senior managers and executives- so you get the Marketing Director bumming a *** (English slang is so magnificently versatile) off the boy who gets the coffee. It's a brilliant networking tool. In all seriousness, it's been a career boost to me. Plus- being one of those awful non-addicted occasional smokers that the anti-*** zealots swear don't exist, I get the best of both worlds.

I rock. Anyone want to touch the hem of my ermine robes?
                    It doesn't work that nicely here. In general, the people who smoked at work were not the managers, but the cleaning staff and cafeteria workers. Networking with them will only get you ass.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                    X