No announcement yet.

Quick, recommend me a film!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like that could be a good plan. I think I am in the mood for something grittier than Wallace and Gromit...perhaps I will go and see that during the week...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I recommend The Constant Gardener & Serenity as well as A History of Violence.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Serenity was good

I didn't see The Constant Gardener... I don't like that Fiennes guy... and Africa movies bore me. But it's supposed to be a "good" movie. Just not my cup of tea.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, just went to see 'A History Of Violence'...very good I will have to add the others to my list of 'to see' Perhaps I will get the chance during the week...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"Eating Out"
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wallace and Gromit roxxorz my boxxorz I strongly recommand it
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Wallace and Gromit roxxorz my boxxorz I strongly recommand it
                My pre-teens enjoyed it, my teenager thought it was OK, I drew the short straw between me and the Mrs and had to go see it...

D

Comment

Constant Gardner
                  Mirrormask
                  Serenity
                  Wallace and Gromit
                  B♭3

Comment

I thought that you Eruopeans were going to stop importing American films in order to preserve your delicate cultural environment? Wasn't there some sort of legislation to that effect? Or was that the UN?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I saw Wallace and Gromit. Excellent stuff. A wholly enjoyable movie

So, that or "A History of Violence" - flip a coin
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                      X