No announcement yet.

Class Action Lawsuit Brought Against Apple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, not like I'll be getting an iPod, anyways... I'm getting a GP2X.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Oerdin, that troll was there for the likes of Agathon, not you, to get ensnared on
      I was supporting a competing product not Apple.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My Nokia 6600 is full of scratches after 4 months, then what? I don´t get why stupid people in the US are allowed to waste people´s money and time like this.. get a damn plastic cover!
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

They're only a few stupid people. Everyone else laughs at them just as the courts are likely to laugh at this lawsuit.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

People are stupid.

Sure, the powerbottoms on this site will believe Steve that "it's the same screen on the iPod photo which isn't a problem".

The scratching comes from the new acrylic-based surface material on top of the screen to add the gloss effect.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Consumer Reports indicates that the screen and body on the iPod Nano and new iPod with video are absolutely more scratch prone.

In fact:
              Our tests of the new 30-GB model did turn up some drawbacks. Among them is a durability problem that arose with some of the Nanos: a scratch-prone screen. In an informal test, we found the screen on the new iPod softer than the one on previous high-capacity iPods; we could easily scratch it with fingernails.
              This is the perfect example of the problem with Apple's design philosophy: in an attempt to appear more glamourous and stylish, they changed the material of the front casing and screen to something more glossy. Functionally, this is far worse as scratches will easily mount over time.

...although this may prompt them to buy yet another iPod sooner than they previously would have with a more scratch-resistant iPod. This may have been Steve's plan after all, I wouldn't put it beyond him.

And once again, Steve Jobs is shown to be a complete liar and manipulator. He's the used car salesman of the technology world.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

And once again, Steve Jobs is shown to be a complete liar and manipulator. He's the used car salesman of the technology world.
                Thats capitalism for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Consumer Reports indicates that the screen and body on the iPod Nano and new iPod with video are absolutely more scratch prone.

In fact:

This is the perfect example of the problem with Apple's design philosophy: in an attempt to appear more glamourous and stylish, they changed the material of the front casing and screen to something more glossy. Functionally, this is far worse as scratches will easily mount over time.

...although this may prompt them to buy yet another iPod sooner than they previously would have with a more scratch-resistant iPod. This may have been Steve's plan after all, I wouldn't put it beyond him.

Comment

Working...
                  X