No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundin is back - Lindros is now available.

Comment

• test

EDIT: sweet
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        test

EDIT: sweet
        Shania stalker?

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon

The blowouts have mostly been a eastern thing, so I think that there will be less blowouts for Joseph, yes.

Clearly, I think Joseph and Morrison are worth Ward and Lecavalier. A clear upgrade in net for one, a clear offensive upgrade for the other.
          You mean like Detroit, Colorado, Dallas, Vancouver, and even the Oilers can do to a team?

Blow outs mostly an Eastern thing?

Hey, stop campaigning. Your pigeon has already taken the hook. If you think that I, or anyone else in this universe other than Bill Gates or a God who turned out to be gay, could convince Asher of anything you have not observed the mark to a sufficient degree.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Your new found arrogance in fantasy hockey is disappointing, nye.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Like your arrogance all of the rest of the time is any better?

You're the one trading away a first round forward, sweetheart.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

You mean like Detroit, Colorado, Dallas, Vancouver, and even the Oilers can do to a team?

Blow outs mostly an Eastern thing?

Hey, stop campaigning. Your pigeon has already taken the hook. If you think that I, or anyone else in this universe other than Bill Gates or a God who turned out to be gay, could convince Asher of anything you have not observed the mark to a sufficient degree.
                I make two posts and I'm "campaigning"?? What shall we call your two pages of complaints then?

I'm done explaining, if that's your desire.

Comment

• My arrogance is expected, you're supposed to be the harmlessly inoffensive bland Canadian with the tiger avatar.

I'm the arrogant ***** from cowtown, we all have an image to hold.

And I would consider Cujo a first round pick, especially how he's playing now. Certainly over Brodeur.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I'm also not very open to advice in goaltending in a guy that picked Conklin over Markkanen and just picked up Schaefer the day it was announced that Toskala was taken off the IR.

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon

I make two posts and I'm "campaigning"?? What shall we call your two pages of complaints then?

I'm done explaining, if that's your desire.
                      Two posts?

Good presentation, and then good closing. You did a fine job turning a good streak from a south of mediocre team with a hot goalie into another first round draft pick.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Does anybody seriously expect the Coyotes to keep it up?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                          My arrogance is expected, you're supposed to be the harmlessly inoffensive bland Canadian with the tiger avatar.

I'm the arrogant ***** from cowtown, we all have an image to hold.

And I would consider Cujo a first round pick, especially how he's playing now. Certainly over Brodeur.
                          And you'd be a fool. There's a whole season to go. Vinnie will be there, put it in the bank. Cujo could get hurt or go South in a real hurry.

And apparently, you do not know me too well.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• What I'm trying to say, Asher, is I think it's a really bad trade for you. I think it, so I'm saying it.

Perhaps I should let it go. You are the closest to me, afterall, but that's not how I play these things.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• What's done is done, and I don't think it's a bad trade. If you look at the transaction history about half of it is me adding and dropping goalies; I'm tired of it. I want someone steady.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                                You are the closest to me

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X