No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously though, how many games does it take to add a position to a player? Williams has been playing LW to Lang's C and Shanny's RW since the start of the season.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Don't know, couldn't find it on Yahoo's site.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I believe it is 15 games... at least it was for baseball.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Alright, so we don't have the stattracker anymore, but are they really going to make us wait until the end of the week before they put the stats up on the site?
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Eh? I think they'll still update in "realtime" in HTML before (if you pound refresh every few minutes), with the scores updated nightly...

StatTracker is just the java applet isn't it?

In any case, they're just being pokey updating the scores.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• No, I think it also includes the realtime update. I could be wrong, but I didn't have either today.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• They're having technical difficulties.

I have the StatTracker addon anyway, it was working earlier but everything is blank for now.

I'm pretty sure the StatTracker addon is just the Java Applet that updates all of the scores (including head-to-head) in realtime rather than just nightly. Everything else is normal, except when it's f*cked like now.

Comment

• I don't have stats so far today...

I guess they are going to make us wait until the week is over

****ers
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Again, I have the StatTracker addon and mine is also all blank.

It looks like they're having technical difficulties...

Comment

• I asked Yahoo customer care about how many games someone has to play before they are eligible to play the new position in Yahoo. "Morris" replied:
                      Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Players may be eligible at multiple positions during the 2005-06 Yahoo!
                      Sports Fantasy Hockey season. Initial position eligibility was
                      determined based on past participation and information supplied by the
                      teams during the off-season.

All position eligibility requests are reviewed by Yahoo! and confirmed
                      with our hockey sources. Due to the nature of the review process, we are
                      unable to comment on each individual player request. New positions are
                      added when it is confirmed that a player's primary position has changed
                      and that the change is not expected to be a temporary one.

Players will not lose position eligibility when moving from one position
                      to another. If a right wing begins to skate regular shifts as a center,
                      he will be eligible for the remainder of the season as a right wing and
                      center.

When a player has earned eligibility at a new position, the position
                      will be visible on the drop-down position menu on your team roster.
                      Changes will be made during the season as soon as new information is
                      available to us.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Morris

Comment

• The blank stats might have something to do with the NHL not having any stats for the Ott-Car game online.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Looks like they got their **** together. The scores are now updated.

Comment

• How long til Mctavish gets fired?

Comment

• Haha...Edmonton gets a goal that was offsides, and then the refs gave Colorado a penalty for protesting.

Oh well, I guess they're taking pity.

Comment

• Now they get their 2nd goal off of the penalty from the protesting for the first bad call.

Comment

Working...
                                X