Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi

An awesome song about π.

You cannot resist! Okay, well... maybe...

Three point one four one five nine two six five three five eight nine seven nine three two three eight four six two six four three three eight three two seven nine five zero two eight eight four one nine seven one six nine three nine nine three seven five one zero five eight two zero nine seven four nine four four five nine ...

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Hey, he's just been to our lab to fix some equipment!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You mean you're working on an AI robot that can melodeously recite pi?
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

No, just a melting point machine
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Okay, that was kinda. . . .
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Now I have seen everything...

Comment

Don't you suddenly feel yourself listening to it over and over, reciting pi yourself...

I'm up to over 20 decimals already! Then again, maybe I already was before this.

These are the same people who did the Radiohead bluegrass medley "Rodeohead". I think I heard that one on Apolyton anyway...

Comment

Working...
              X