I'm a girly man - laugh at me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a girly man - laugh at me.

Not only do I study girly subjects (math and theo phys) and drink pitiful amounts of beer and booze compared to his Pekkaness, I have now come to the point where I, to make my stomach happier, I'm cutting down on coffee, and drinking tea instead. That's right, I just made myself cup of Persian Early Grey.

Go ahead, mock me.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

/me points and laughs!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

do you put anything in your tea?
      CSPA

Comment

Math is girly?
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Recite I want to be a macho man 2 times morning and night

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
            do you put anything in your tea?
            No. Ought I?
            Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            Math is girly?
            It doesn't involve physical strength, technical skill, alcohol, or superfluous body hair, so yes, I think it's girly.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
              It doesn't involve physical strength, technical skill, alcohol, or superfluous body hair, so yes, I think it's girly.
              No alcohol? I thought you studied in a university?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Math is girly?
                Math is about as girly as engineering. Engineering DOES require alcohol though.

Comment

No. Ought I?
                  No. (only girly men put stuff in their tea or coffee )

OTOH, if you answered "vodka" - that would be awesome
                  CSPA

Comment

No alcohol? I thought you studied in a university?
                    Yes I do, but I usually don't drink and do maths simultaneously.

I do, however occasionally fall prey to the technologist's fallacy (the belief that explaining line integrals is a good way to pick up girls).

Comment

Originally posted by Method

Math is about as girly as engineering. Engineering DOES require alcohol though.
                      Highly, in other words.

Comment

This thread is gay.
                        What?

Comment

Highly, in other words.
                          Ehr. Yeah.

Comment

Re: I'm a girly man - laugh at me.

Not only do I study girly subjects (math and theo phys) and drink pitiful amounts of beer and booze compared to his Pekkaness, I have now come to the point where I, to make my stomach happier, I'm cutting down on coffee, and drinking tea instead. That's right, I just made myself cup of Persian Early Grey.

Go ahead, mock me.
                            well......i'll see your Earl Grey(which i drink quite often) and raise you a cup of organic peppermint tea. Oh and i like quiche.......and i'm tough like pekka, so your probably still a man's man
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

You are girlie, but don't forget that your idol (me) also studies math. And computer science.

When you do that, and still are manly, that makes you a superstar.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X