Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well just shut my mouth and call me stupid!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NGGHH!!!! This thing isn't for me. I find it difficult to say those words you requested. Somehow, I need to be taught a lesson but I seem reluctant to be good. Maybe this won't work out.

Che! you can come in now...
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tiamat has missed her true calling

I think dominatrixes can make a lot more money than receptionists at Schlotzky's or nurses (although a dominatrix should certainly have a nurses costume - latex of course - in her wardrobe).
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        * chegitz guevara never calls a woman stupid when she's facing his spear.
        And magic helmet?
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

HR Reality check here:

Lay off the temp agency. They likely are telling the truth about what happened. Companies are often less than forthcoming with enough information when they request temps. They go with the information they have. Lord knows I've gotten caught in some ****-ups of my own where I didn't tell an agency information like this, and they sent a temp expecting the world but that wasn't the reality.

And the company you're working for likely didn't do it intentionally, either. Whomever requested the temp may not have been in the know about the interviews. Also, some companies have to post jobs internally and interview multiple candidates for a position before filling it as a matter of policy.

Having been on all three sides of this kind of issue (temp, recruiter and HR), I advise you to heed the words of the temp agency office manager and chill out. Being a temp means a certain degree of uncertainty, whether it's temp-to-hire or not. The whole reason it's temp-to-hire is that it's NOT guaranteed, the want to test you out before they hire you. If the company gets wind of you freaking out like this, they will likely have second thoughts.

Play it cool, but let it be known you're very interested in the job because you want to be a part of the company. Folks who appear to be just looking for a stable check aren't viewed as worthwhile investments from an HR perspective.

What's the agency, if I can ask?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi

And magic helmet?
            YES! My spear and magic helmet, and I'll give you a taste of my POWerrrrrr!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Today's Staffing. I'm thinking there only here in Texas. No I haven't let anyone know here how I feel nor have I been stupid enough to speak about it here. I want to get the job not loose it. Which is what the guy said yesterday. This job is mine to loose or keep.

And you make valid points it just throws you for a loop when you think it's going to be one way and it's really another. Maybe I"m just getting older, I used to like surprises but not so much anymore.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
              X