No announcement yet.

I shouldn't drink starting at 1pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started at 10:30am on Saturday at Folly Lane rugby club while watching Aus vs NZ..
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I've been completely hammered by the time a football game kicked off at 11am. Ah, college...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Oerdin starts drinking at 6am so don't listen to him

(I'm jealous)
        Monkey!!!

Comment

So what, so what, I started drinking so early, it was 8pm the previous night!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            Oerdin starts drinking at 6am so don't listen to him

(I'm jealous)
            I only did it once or twice.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Yes
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No coincidence.

The Babylonians, the first imbibers of beer, had a base 60 numbering system (augmenting the base 12 numbering system of the Sumerians), making numbers that are divisible by 6 easy to fractionate. Of course, the babylonians also instituted the 60 second hour and the 24 hour day because of their numbering system. Which came first: the 24 beer case or the 24 hours in a day? History offers no definitive answer. But suffice it to say that a 20-bottle case is an afront to all that is right and pure with enjoyment of beer. You might as well use a prime number!

We have come to recognize the genius in the sexagesimal numbering system. Not only does it form the basis of our days, it forms the basis of our nights as well. Of course, we all know that the sexagesimal system is due to the mystery of beer goggles.

102% true!
                  Last edited by DanS; October 17, 2005, 12:33.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I have started drinking at 6 or 7 am

just had a couple shots though, to celebrate staying up all night working

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Kein Bier vor vier.

(no beer before four.)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        So what, so what, I started drinking so early, it was 8pm the previous night!
                        I started at 4:30pm
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                        X