I shouldn't drink starting at 1pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shouldn't drink starting at 1pm

I was done at 8pm with a giant buzz. Got a bit of a hangover at 11pm. Took what was supposed to be the next-day beer **** 20 minutes ago at 1 am

WTF. I feel weird.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

This thread title is complete bull****. No time is the wrong time.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Don't you have some undergrads to torment tomorrow?
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

You should drink 2 litres of water per day. I doubt I could manage that if I started after 1pm ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

No you shouldn't. You'll end up pissing every 30 minutes if you did that.
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

- FACT!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm rather in the league of Louis XIV. I drink 2L of water per day (average, and including non-water liquids such as Diet Coke and Iced Tea), and go about three times a day.

[/pissing contest]
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It depends how much exercise you do, and how much you sweat.

In the morning while I'm at the gym I easily go through 2 600mL bottles of water alone.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                  Don't you have some undergrads to torment tomorrow?
                  a) JHU has Fall Break Day tomorrow (no classes, but I'm still going in to do research)

b) I'm on a research assistantship this semester, which means I don't have to teach
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I shouldn't drink starting at 1pm
                    Nonesense! Embrace your family's Irish history.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                      This thread title is complete bull****. No time is the wrong time.
                      I dunno, I feel there's something wrong with drinking before noon.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

when I Start drinking at 1 pm, I am generally to drunk to stand up by 8 pm

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

in other words yes, drinking starting at 1pm always turns into bad news

JM
                          (and I get to the to drunk to stand up faze fairly quickly, as I don't seem to hvae much motor control..)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The earlier you start drinking, the more restraint you have to exhibit.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I dunno, I feel there's something wrong with drinking before noon.

Some of my best drinking stories are from times I started drinking before noon...

And the best part about starting before noon is that you're usually sober enough by evening to drink again.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X