No announcement yet.

Everyone should at least once...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold a baby that is yours, right after birth.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Have a black-out...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If you're a carnivore, hunt and kill the animal you intend to eat (or at least kill it yourself, if hunting is not possible.)

Plant a fruit/veggie garden, tend it, and eat the fruits of your labor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Harley
          Hold a baby that is yours, right after birth.
          Hold a baby that is not yours, right after birth. Then run away with it, screaming "It's mine! Possession is nine-tenths of the law!!"

j/k

Comment

Rape a porcupine.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
            X