Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat a whole vindaloo
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
      Eat a whole vindaloo

Make lamb or pork vindaloo.

It's quite easy, and makes eating it afterwards even more satisfying.

Everyone should try to eat one foodstuff the thought of which makes them gag, once.

Widjuti grubs proved not to be so bad, but I drew the line at bogong moths- and Poptarts. Gacchhh...
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Everyone should at least once shed tears of joy over their football club, or perhaps tears of sorrow.
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
          Everyone should at least once shed tears of joy over their football club, or perhaps tears of sorrow.

I'd have to 'get' a football club first .

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Stand in the Shed at the Willows, Salford.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Have sex at work.
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                Stand in the Shed at the Willows, Salford.

I'd rather contract necrotizing fasciitis, thanks. Or join the Tory Party.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                  Everyone should try to eat one foodstuff the thought of which makes them gag, once.

Widjuti grubs proved not to be so bad, but I drew the line at bogong moths- and Poptarts. Gacchhh...
                  I tried duck egg with an embryo inside.

It made me gag alright. I rather eat bugs instead.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

I tried duck egg with an embryo inside.

It made me gag alright. I rather eat bugs instead.

One of my friends from Singapore told me his mother's maid recommended water scorpion to him.

I've had the usual Australian delights- wallaby, kangaroo, stingray, camel, crocodile, flying fish roe, yabbies, Moreton Bay bugs- but the thought of bird embryoes does rather pall, somewhat.

I'm fairly sure they enjoy something similar in the Andes- in Bolivia, or Colombia.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                      Eat a whole vindaloo
                      Vindaloo

Try a good plate of buldak "fire chicken"
                      Stuff turned my lips purple...
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

The "eating a whole vindaloo" isn't about the hottness of the food it's a kind of rite.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          Everyone should take acid at least once in their lives.

Finally. Everything is explained.

Comment

Re: Re: Everyone should at least once...

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Check

Everyone should live in another country at least once for a minimum for six months.

Check

...at least once.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Check

Everyone should take acid at least once in their lives.

Check

Everyone should go a day (or more) without eating at least once, to know what so many people on this earth go through on a regular basis.

Check

Everyone should fall deeply in love, and then have their heart broken at least once.

Unfortunatly, check several times

Everyone should see an autopsy at least once.

Nope

Everyone should have a pet at least once.

Check

everyone should have to run for their lives at least once

Check

Everyone should be arrested at least once.

ok......check

Everyone should donate money to a youth rights organization at least once.

Check
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Yeah I know I did the quote thingy wrong but you get the idea.
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

I'd rather contract necrotizing fasciitis, thanks. Or join the Tory Party.
                                What's wrong with supporting the Red Devils?
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X