This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Country Evah!

About time we had a fair an objective method determining the best country ever!

Total Users:

1. United States........18701
    2. Canada...................3143
    3. Germany.................2800

All Important Post Count:

1. United States......439803
    2. E.U......................125591
    3. Canada...............108120

Average Post Count:

1. Coral Sea Islands.......................6174
    2. St Vincent and the Grenadines...3523
    3. French Guiana Independentist...3102
    Last edited by DaShi; October 16, 2005, 08:13.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Coral Sea Islands
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

French Guiana Independists.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Canada has 3,000 users.

Comment

Right. Fixed.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Shouldn't Macedonia be high in that list.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

It's seem that way, these days.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Shouldn't you add the post counts and users of the separate EU-members to the EU total?
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

That would require effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
                    Shouldn't Macedonia be high in that list.
                    They have too many users with low post-count.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      Shouldn't you add the post counts and users of the separate EU-members to the EU total?
                      It's based on what flags people choose. So if people from germany choose EU, then I won't know their from germany. What could be done is to add all the EU nations to EU and make it one.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X