Newt Gingrich Considers Run for President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newt
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I heard Newt speak sometime in the last year about health care and such, and he doesn't seem that bad.

A fiscal conservative who actually seems to mean it who isn't a fundamentalist prude....

I'd probably take Newt over John McCain.

Boy, wouldn't that be an amazing blast from the past, Newt vs. Hillary in '08. Healthcare would probably be a big issue too, and one that both of them are heavily involved in. I'd support both in the primary just to see that battle.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I will not vote for him.

Comment

Even a trained money could beat Newt

Then again, a trained monkey also (kinda) beat the last two Democratic candidates...
          I changed my signature

Comment

I hope he gets the nomination. For all the reasons cited above, especially the trained monkey one.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

His name is easy to mock
              He does not look presidential
              He has a terrible marriage history
              NO executive experience
              AND
              A VERY long record to mince and digest.

My chances of becoming president are better than his, and I am barred Constitutionally from running for two reasons!
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

What's that?
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Underage and... wasn't born here?
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    Underage and... wasn't born here?
                    Yup, naturalized citizen under 35.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

There are only three in all, the third being a minimum of 14 years residence within the US.

In theory. In practice I could name a couple hundred more.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Newt?!

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHH lollollollollollollollollollol:

Ohh, that's a good one.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                        X