No announcement yet.

New Style Of Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, except she's making a prodcut out of herself as in model, tv-series etc.

This would be pitching business. There are people who invest on new businesses, and this would be the counterpart of them, pitching all day long.

But in a way you're off base with Hilton comparison, yet you are quite on spot. Hilton's true value is 0. Just like everyone else, a person has no value, except it's marketable.

When you are pitching an idea, with the material you have created and all the stuff, you are seeing marketing there already, the investors are I mean. But I would not be selling myself to be the future product, like Hilton is. The idea is of course what is sold, or more like the future potential.

Anyway, you say you have been offered to turn ideas into business, what's your backround, why have people asked you these services?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm a Chemical Engineer and it's my job to make things, primarily products that required approval by the FDA or have strict regulatory guidelines for their manufacturing. One of the products I was asked to help on was to formulate an Aloe Vera product with a specific additive that is potentially risky to put in the Aloe because of it's smell. I have no doubt I could figure out how to get rid of the smell, and could easily write out the process and set up the manufacturing of the product through contract manufacturers and the like.

Basically, I know how to make things, and to make them on a large scale.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        ala Paris Hilton
        Yet another successful whore
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Aaa that's right, chemical engineer. You know not knwoing about that business, I still figure that can be worth A LOT of money.

THis is the difference in my thought. You would make it happen and sell it. I would just sell it. Or more likely just sell the future, if you had the product, you could sell the product, which is a bit different. I wouldn't have products. I would have the future product.

Now, there's no point trying to get 10k to set up a business. Go for high figures. You would go on about getting the potential value of the idea estimated by relatively known .. estimator, as in, if this would work, how much money could we make. And that's the figure you present to the investors, that this is what you get. And then some. You don't go there to go with .. moderate figures. You get it estimated with the question of how much money can be made. And that's the value of the future company. YOu estimate the concepts, the future product or service, and you can start preparing your sheets, your material, with superior images and presentation.

At that point it's not just selling an idea, it's actually pitching for future company with this product that will be made, and this is the value of it, now do you want piece of action or go home? We are not asking for investors to try out, we are asking for commitments, commitment to make the best of it, to get the best value and make maximum profit and amount of money, and this is how much we will make. We have already turned down smaller investors with lot of interest, because they are unable to commit themselves in level we need, because we know this will make a lot of money to everyone, as is shown in actual worth and value of the concept.

It suddenly becomes real. What you want is not desperation. YOu want a situation where people have maybe heard about it, and basically they can move in and make money, or they can go back to other targets, but after they saw the presentation, it was the best ****ing presentation they ever saw, with multimillion value prospect, that is factual.

That's it. Get in or get out. There's no room for everyone.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
          X