Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*twitch* ...thank God these people aren't in the gene pool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30-year olds are experts at making things naughty. Much better than secondary school girls.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yeah, just wait till they get motorized and have an ai.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        I saw a "Ken doll" in an American post order catalogue, which a woman could place at the passenger seat of her car to keep road hijackers away.
        Or if she wants to decrease her chance at an accident she can let the doll drive.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          A lot of girls go hairless nowadays, though.

That's why I always ask for a photo ID
          I'd rather inspect the goods personally.

Comment

Alright Dollface, come on and bore me!

Iggy Pop

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

Doesn't really bother me what fantasy somebody gets off to. It's when they actually start strangling people that I get a bit concerned.
              I guess in the end thats true. If the fantasy ALWAYS remains nothing but a fantasy, it doesn't matter how sick it may appear

After all if a user decapitated his doll, it might be some sick murder fantasy OR it might just be he wants easier access and a more mobile masturbation toy
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

After all if a user decapitated his doll, it might be some sick murder fantasy OR it might just be he wants easier access and a more mobile masturbation toy

dude
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                  Or if she wants to decrease her chance at an accident she can let the doll drive.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    How the hell can you tell the difference between primary school girl and secondary school girl?
                    Um... one's about 10, the other 16? Never really had a problem with that one
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Az

dude
                      Word.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Um... one's about 10, the other 16? Never really had a problem with that one
                        Neither have I. The point was that somebody was talking about someone dressing up one of his real dolls as a primary school girl. How does he know the doll wasn't dressed up as a secondary school girl?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                        X