Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A tribute to leading American figures who had served our country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The threadjack was a more useful discussion.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I might agree, if I could remember what it was about.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Man, that's unfair. What was it about?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

It was about you, daytime television, kids brains, and your bone somewhere it didn't belong.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Some song I've never heard of before. Maybe that was the "Tribute to leading American figures who had served our country." MrFun knew there was going to be a threadjack all along...
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Yep... let's stay on topic...

Discuss the topic, and not the posters... or get restricted
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

MrFun... 6.7/10

you got some good bites
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I love and hate all of you threadjackers.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                    I see the political right wing features more people clever enough to trick out of military service
                    They love sending other people but would never stewp to actually putting on a uniform themselves. A handful have but the rest dodge it like a STD.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I wonder what it'd be like if it was the other way around. Repubs are pictured as the more partriot ones and the dems try to change this picture showing that this simply isn't true. The campaign however doesn't seem to produce much popularity.

I'd say this kind of information would be better used from a defensive position. As soon as a repub claims that they are more american than the dems, BOOM HEADSHOT!
                      Kerry already failed using this offensively. It just doesn't work and if they'll continue to use it, it's not going to be effective when they'll need it.

Comment

One of the reasons I provided this list is to get some others to do away with the stupid idea that liberals are weak-kneed uber-pacifists who would not know how to fight for our country's interests abroad as president.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

A very large percentage of the anti-war types in the 60's weren't anti-military; they just felt the military should be used for defense and that the nation's vital interests should be threatened before we got into huge wars. They looked at Vietnam and couldn't figure out what vital interest of ours was being threatened which justified continuing the war. Since no one ever provided a clear cut anwser beyond "we're fighting the communists" they opposed the war in Vietnam. These same people would have gladely joined into WW2 since the US was attacked though.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X