No announcement yet.

Victory Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly, you have to update your sig with this new glorious victory of the undefeated SUPERCITIZEN!
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

BTW, considering that I loathe blue with a passion, I'd have done something similar. Actually, I'd never had bought ham with a blue package.

Clearly, I am more insane than Pekka
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

this does not count! I've had MANY victories like this during these times.. these only count when you have physical confrontation and you beat the PUNK. That's a win. Except that loss in the record is not from physical confrontation, but you knew it since you've read about it long time ago and that's why you know and don't need to ask about it!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I don't remember that thread. Link?

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

prolly in the archives somewhere. Or beyond that. Who knows. You missed the train.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I bought frozen chicken wings today and there were still some feathers left on them. Does this mean that the greens are secretly trying to lower the number of meat eaters in the nation by choking them to death on feathers? All in an effort to reach the 4% margin of the parliament in the elections next year. I'd say, yes!
                It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Working...
                X