Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does size matter?

For women?

I mean.... does the figure really matter all that much? Is the "inner beauty" enough? Or is beauty truly in the eye of the beholder?

If we were to ask the media and your typical teenage boy, then the figure is paramount. If that were true then it must make for a pretty depressing reality for most of the population.

It seems there are two notions of female perfection:-

The stick-thin "heroin chic" look of fashion models. As exemplified by the fact that since being ousted from her labels for being a drug addict, Kate Moss reclaimed her place on the cover of American Vogue.

The second being the buxom glamour models bending and spreading for your pleasure. Their main asset being inflated frontage and eh... minimal clothing.

However, these two have a common ground in that both are incredibly thin. Which... well... makes things pretty depressing for me

So ehm... that's it really... are they the ideal in the feminine form? If not, why are they so successful in selling their wares? Or are they just fantasy figures, and everyone just accepts what they have in real life and get on with it? Would most women who are bigger than life be shunned and left on the shelf for when you're unable to find anything better?

Size matters to a point. When it's too small, it's too small. I think how you use it makes the difference, so normal guys should be just fine. Of course blessed guys like me are more lucky with the whole thing but if you are clumsy and stuff, it won't make up for it, I'd think.

WHat you need to do is excite the woman. They like sex like men do too, but there's more to it than the actual hydraulics, and the hydraulics is only better than average if you work for it first. When we like the visual, they are more into feeling and sensations and stuff like that. But it's ok, you need to do it only few times a year, and they'll do everything you ask in the meanwhile, and stay in the basement when it's football time and don't say stupid stuff.

If you can be spectacular, you are forgiven a lot. If you are mediocre, well... then you get the 'why do I always have to clean' and stuff like that, and then you have to hurt your hand.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

They mean size, as in weight

or, do you like fat chicks or skinny chicks...
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I like curvier women. Tyra Banks, Laetitia Casta, Beyonce Knowles... scrumptious.

Also, recognize that "ideals" change with time and culture. The thin women of today's Western culture would be viewed as much too thin by most earlier times, whereas Eastern cultures like very small, dainty women (though they do love Western blondes).

Comment

I don't think Pekka read the OP very closely.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

well I'm sorry if the topic was misleading. It isn't my fault now is it?

I don't like skinny chicks, I don't like TOO fact chicks, I mean they can have some junk in the trunk if you know what I mean, no problem. I'd say personality means more, I mean really.. I have to admit and come out of the closet than personality means more to me. Fat chicks are more often funnier and stuff. So they're cool to hang out with.

I like athletic women most though.. athletic women with ACE!

Yeah!

Wuuh Wuuh Tatatoot!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

yeah curvy like beyonce, she's HOT. Plus I like long legs. Long athletic legs with six pack, set of boobs and nice smile and naturally beautiful face, that's the best.
              In da butt.

Comment

Pekka not answering the question

Nanimo: I don't like Heroin chic. I don't think that anyone likes it. But Lingerie models are definetly not too thin.

Doesn't mean that you are too fat, or anything. There is a certain range. I would also not be depressed about it, because in this day and age, you can change this, by excercise and even plastic surgery, if it is that important to YOU.

I have female friends that are hardly thin, but many, in fact, most man find them irresistable. so it's also not as much thin vs fat, as general physique and how you carry yourself.

My personal preferance is that a woman is relatively tall, since I am very tall, under 175cms can be ackward to me.

So, I don't think that you should feel bad for yourself... but these are just words. So if you keep feeling bad about yourself, you also must know that you CAN change how you look. you can.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Plus I like long legs. Long athletic legs with six pack, set of boobs and nice smile and naturally beautiful face, that's the best.
                  Like Marisa Miller?
                  Attached Files

Comment

i fear for how long this thread will last.

I am not a fan of a woman who looks unhealthily overweight, but I have no problem at all with a woman who isn't thin by any means but wears it well. In the end its the entire package that matters to me.

My girlfriend currently is a thin one, and I like that cuz I think it suits me best, but if she were to put on 30-40 pounds, if she put it on well, i'd love that too.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

ajbera has a point - we need examples of those different types if we are supposed to make valid remarks.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                        I like curvier women. Tyra Banks, Laetitia Casta, Beyonce Knowles... scrumptious.
                        I don't think the OP defines curvier women the same way you do...

for example

Tyra banks is 5'11 and 135lbs bmi 18.8

Beyonce 5'6 120lbs bmi 19.4

Laetitia Casta 5'7 126lbs bmi 19.7

all of them fall on the low end of normal for bmi

BMI Weight Status
                        Below 18.5 Underweight
                        18.5 – 24.9 Normal
                        25.0 – 29.9 Overweight
                        30.0 and Above Obese

Comment

Nanimo: Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. No matter what anyone looks like (for the most part), there is someone who will find you beautiful. Although there is a popular type, which has remained fairly static over the last few centuries (though, as I stated above, today's standards are much thinner than those of the past), those on the ends of the continuum can still find people who are attracted to them.

Admittedly, many people judge from appearance first and foremost. It is the first thing people wil see about you, and they will make some judgments right off the bat. Anybody worth bothering with will amend their perceptions based on follow-up perceptions, like intelligence, humor, kindness, wit, etc. These will influence the first, physically-based perceptions. I've known physically plain women who were quite attractive to me because of their brains and charm. Two of my close friends are downright obese (he dangerously so), but their love for each other is very strong.

Weight issues are a little tricky. A "large" woman need not fear for lack of suitors, although the population of supplicants may be thinner (ha ha) than would be that of a more slender woman. Most men find a certain look attractive, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Extreme weight problems, like my friends mentioned above, should be tackled because of health repercussions.

So, to recap: if you don't look like the babes on the magazine covers, you can still find love; if you're obese, you should lose weight for health as well as esteem reasons; and anyone worth anything will like and/or love you for what is inside as much as what is visible.

Comment

Men who care primarily about the figure of a woman aren't worth having a relationship with in the first place.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                              ajbera has a point - we need examples of those different types if we are supposed to make valid remarks.
                              I will take any opportunity to sneak in a babe picture, but I must be satisfied with a photo here and there. Although Ming loves the ladies, he has rules against babe threads, and I respect his authority.

Comment

Working...
                              X