How many red flags do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not true that men don't change.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Lol, yes, quaint like a scottie dog in a little coat. It's naff and stupid but if you had one you'd make it wear one too.

(Pekka, you send me the lingere, I wear it, yes?)
      Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

With an offer like that - if I wasn't married...
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Lol, yes, quaint like a scottie dog in a little coat. It's naff and stupid but if you had one you'd make it wear one too.

That's so wrong... I certainly don't want the woman I am with to have flaws, that is, things that are flawed in my mind. One's confidence in oneself, shouldn't be based, and usually isn't based on the people that surround them, and their internal qualities, but on how other people interact with them.

That is, nothing wrong with being with miss perfect - The problem is if she's an arrogant ***** - and then she ain't that perfect, is she?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Verres, oh yeah, that sounds a lot better. I know some nice ones. We start with the catsuits and move on to some kinkier stuff. Also you better make the resolution higher, so I can print posters.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

We've got a picture thread Pekka!

I only got halfway through, and managed possibly 1/2. It depends what particular women consider stupid hobbies - I mean, I play pooty games, and am currently getting absolutely nowhere with a hot girl who loves gaming () so that can't be true for all women. I also play badminton (pretty well actually ), and I know that would be considered sissy by the women who hang round the rugger buggers, but that's probably a good thing for me too.

[lazy gag]I once got a red flag for going too fast in the pit lane. [/bloody awful gag]

Comment

yes but they are intimate pics.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  He sits in the car, honking the horn, or starts to drive away, while you are still in the house/apartment, trying to get ready to go out. He knows you aren't ready yet, but he goes out to the car anyway. He gets angry and frustrated if you aren't ready the instant HE is. Your life is expected to run on HIS schedule.

Hell yeah. Stupid *****es shout wear their ****ing makeup faster. It's not MY ****ing schedule, it's A schedule.
                  QFT
                  mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

I have very, very few of those flags. Of course, I am a bit of a wildcard at the moment
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Now there's a list you should ignore. Many are sensible enough, but quite a few are also shallow and intolerant. Because a man likes collecting or because he doesn't have many friends he can't be a good partner? Whoever drew that list looks like a judgemental ***** to me.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I like having dates, but because gays are a bunch of homosluts I never had such problems
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Man, you gay people have all the fun.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah, about that #54, does she have any proof that psychotherapy helps at all? It's been shown by study after study that psychotherapy/ behavioral therapy is virtually worthless except in the treatment of a few disorders such as simple phobias. Really she's condemning a segment of the population to loneliness and isolation. Furthermore it should be pointed out that women can also be abusers and that women who were abused as children also often become abusers.

I wonder why she left out gimps and cripples? It must have been an oversight.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

One definitely, two possibly; I'll vote two to be sure.

But regarding rebounds: I met my wife while my then-7-year-relationship was in its death throes, and started dating her only a month after my ex moved out; my wife, for her part, was not yet divorced and had only been legally separated for 4 months or so. So we were both on the rebound -- and have been together for 13 happy years. I just don't buy that 1.5 year time limit.
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Picture time:

Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X