Und wir sind wieder dabei...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pekka, you're great
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm just NORMAL compared to Az.. just check out your own signature FFS... you call that normal? I guess I'm pervert .. but in a good way.. as in, hey let's spread that mousse into our bodies and wrestle while white rabbit peaks..I do it for fun, and general weirdness. Az is also pervert, but in very dark, sick and lonely way.. like your sig says.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And don't get me wrong, I like Az a lot.. I think he's great. But if we were camping, I would keep at least one eye open until he falls asleep.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I am not lonely. That's why I have little boys around.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

yeah, I meant that you are lonely in that level of darkness in your pervert nature. And you shall rule alone for a long time, now that they executed Jeffrey Dahmer..
            In da butt.

Comment

My true hero is Patrick Bateman.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

but he's cool though.. you kind of .. you have to like him in a way.. with all the perfectionism.. all the expensive products, the minimalist style.. how can you not fall in love with that?
                In da butt.

Comment

Seriously, Patrick Bateman is definetly a cool character. He's so hollow, so empty. Sometimes you look at certain people, who are shallow, and you think - how little will it take to take one of those over the edge?

Of course, he was also a psychopath - but never mind that.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

QFT

That's one Czech I'd like to bounce
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

*slaps provost*
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Was that a pun?
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

"bouncing a check" is when you you write a check and don't have enough money in your bank account to cover it...
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"cheque"
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Britons being proud that they were once france' *****es.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

"bouncing a check" is when you you write a check and don't have enough money in your bank account to cover it...

oh ok

Comment

Working...
                                X