Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Und wir sind wieder dabei...

Originally posted by Hueij
    We didn't forget the website you Germans put up to mock us in 2002, so we are back with a vengeance...

Next year the world will be painted orange!
    Blah

Comment

lol PROOF that POlytoners are gay homosexuals.. that looks like a body of 13 year old boy...

No seriously IT IS!!!!

You are the reason why lktos of girls will go anorexic and go for the little boy look, so pedophiles such as yourself can get satisfaction, and they get sick and stuff.

Nice one folks.. If she's good looking, all my exes were ****ing supermodels.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Chech Republic is is cute, though kinda on the thin side, yes.

Pekka - walk the walk - post pics of how you think girls should look.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Its not important whether any of the teams I 'support' win or even make it to the world cup - just so long as the dutch dont win!
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Az, OK!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

how's this for starters?
              Attached Files
              In da butt.

Comment

or if not the sexy boom boom! then the ones you'd introduce to your mother, without make up or any other hassles, they gotta work without them, naturally good looking.. like the famous stephanie from survivor.. she's hot.
                Attached Files
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  lol PROOF that POlytoners are gay homosexuals.. that looks like a body of 13 year old boy...

No seriously IT IS!!!!

You are the reason why lktos of girls will go anorexic and go for the little boy look, so pedophiles such as yourself can get satisfaction, and they get sick and stuff.

Nice one folks.. If she's good looking, all my exes were ****ing supermodels.
                  Well, she is way too tall for looking like a 13 year old boy. To me, she looks more like a skeleton than like any kind of living being...
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yeah but if she was holding couple of frog legs, licking them.. you'd be all over her..
                    In da butt.

Comment

stephanie

OMG she's so thin she has a six pack.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah, a six pack. Is there something that you want to tell us Pekka?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Yeah but if she was holding couple of frog legs, licking them.. you'd be all over her..
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Az, actually that's from survivor, so she's kind of depleted.. low on fat right there, but otuside extreme conditions, she got more around the bones..

And yeah I like six pack with women. It tells me they are athletic, it's difficult for women to get a real six pack like that. They have to work twice as hard to get it.

Athletic women

duke, you won't get me with the whole buttbusters thing.. I'm quite secure with me sexuality.. I wrestle men you know. There's nothing I havent seen close up .
                            In da butt.

Comment

Athletic women
                              I'm quite secure with me sexuality.. I wrestle men you know.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

yeah. That's like doctors you know. You think they think about sexy things when they check out your weiner for STDs? No. And that's like me. I've seen hundreds of penises live, maybe even few thousand. You think I care about your equipment? No I really don't care about it, I'm sure you appreciate them so I leave it at that.

It's your sick obsession with mine that makes you teh weird one. I'm normal. You are weird. I'm normal. You are weird....
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X