Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Ted]I'd hit it [/Ted]

Comment

Miss Netherlands, to show the other, victorious, side of this particular match .
      Last edited by duke o' york; October 8, 2005, 20:55.

Comment

miss netherlands' boobs look nicer, but her face looks weird...

maybe just a bad pic

got any other of her?

I need confirmation
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Er, nope. I don't have images of all the Miss World contestants on my hard drive, would you believe.
          Try Google - that's where I got that from.

*duke has a feeling that this thread won't last too long unless we start talking about footie pretty sharpish.

Comment

Hueij, you must have seen the goals on Dutch telly by now. Were either of them any good?

Comment

Belgium didn't made it, for the first time in decades.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Does anybody know if France will make it this time, or did we manage to fall into further irrelevance?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

they made it, but they surrendered in their first game
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Does anybody know if France will make it this time, or did we manage to fall into further irrelevance?
                    France is in a tight group. Israel leads with 18 points from 10 games, Switzerland and France have 17 points from nine games, and Eire has 16 points from nine games.

This one's going down to the wire.

Comment

Eire won't make it. They were awful tonight.

Comment

Yea, France has an easy home game against Cyprus on Wednesday, and Switzerland and Eire can knock each other out of the World Cup...

Comment

Allez les bleus!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

QFT

YUMMY

Ich wurde es schalgen.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

damnit, an unfortunate loss against spain screwed us..

Spain made 2 wonderful goals, but other than that they didn't deserve to win gadammnit!
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                                Hueij, you must have seen the goals on Dutch telly by now. Were either of them any good?
                                To be honest, I missed the first one (one minute after Van der Sar stopped a Czech penalty!). The second one was a simple header after a corner.

31 points from 11 games We only had a draw against that country that cannot be named because of Marcos but we will straighten that out next Wednesday when they come visit us.
                                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                                And notifying the next of kin
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X