No announcement yet.

I Punished The Greedy One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mice (from the vantage of our cat that only gets dry food) - crunchy on the ousided, gooey on the inside. She crunches their skulls and leaves the lower half for us to clean up. I love when she does that - I loathe mice.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      One of my neighbors when I lived in Santa Barbara tried to use a rat trap to catch a mouse. It worked, but, the spring was so strong it beheaded the mouse instead of breaking its neck. They left the blood and guts on the floor for two days because no one wanted to clean it up.
      Should have mounted the head on a wall...
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

thank god pekka wasn't talking about his schlong. for once. oho!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          yeah and let's not forget that if mice were bigger, they'd be predators.
          Here's a rodent that grows up to 65kg but mostly eats plants.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
            thank god pekka wasn't talking about his schlong. for once. oho!
            Don't worry, I think that in the pekkaverse the trap would have been way too small
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

it's really weird that you are talking about any verse here..
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I've killed one mouse by squishing it between a box and the wall, 2 by whacking with a broom, and another crushed under my boot.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, there are the universe and then there are the pekkaverse

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You are a sadist for a real person Theben.. you clearly take pleasure from killing animals.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I Punished The Greedy One
                      Sounds like a euphemism if I ever heard one
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        You are a sadist for a real person Theben.. you clearly take pleasure from killing animals.
                        It's easier when you think of them as capitalists.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

It's easier when you think of them as capitalists.
                          Haven't you been part of the burger mafia ? What did you do with the dead mice ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Theben, haha but that's true in a way... they try to sneak up when you don't see them, and eat your cake and mess everything up!

Not like communists.. who are rats..
                            In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                            X