I Punished The Greedy One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Punished The Greedy One

Today I made my first decent kill of the week outside computer games.

I killed a mouse. I was at my dads house and basically there were few mice running wild somewhere. They were so fast though, that you could never catch thme or see them, but you could see from the mess that it's mice alright.. like this one time, the trash had been turned (inside the trash can), and we knew it would be a mouse. So, set the trap next to the trash can, and make the route so that the mouse goes directly to the trap, sniffing the .. glorious piece of cake and *WHAM!* YOU'RE DEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE SO GREEDY!

I'm not sure if we broke his neck, bit this little fellow didn't suffer the crush of head and brains like my trap is set to do. You see, I like crushing the skull. But the bugger had gone little too far with his head so it did the ordinary and cranked the neck and squezed it's throat.

It was kind of nasty because I had to take it off the trap and well, it was stuck in it. I had to swing it with a stick, and it made this *CLOP* sound but it wouldn't just let go of the trap. Finally, I swung hard and it bounced off of the trap. I'm glad it understood, even though being dead, that he can't have any cake.

It was well reserved individual.. actually it look quite cute to be honest. But it had to die. And the next one won't have their head uncrushed either. I'm learning every day how to be more efficient and brutal.. I'm thinking of a trap, that would penetrate the face of the mouse, like a spike that would come swinging forward. And in advanced model, one spike would come from the backside also, and the spikes would meet in between. Get the mouse in that .. make a mouse rack.

We'll see.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

The lack of passion in the OP is pathetic.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have this box that has a little maze in it. At the end of the maze is this metal pad. I put a little peanut butter on the wall on the other side of the maze, hook the metal pad up to a 9V battery and when the little bastard goes for the peanut butter... ZAAAAPPP!!... fries the little bugger.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

If you have a problem with the passion issue, take it to the right thread or create a new one. I thought we agreed on this one before, yes? Thanks...
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Japher, really? Where did you get that machine? Sounds like a wonderful invention.. sadistic, but definitely weird and .. well, fun.
          In da butt.

Comment

I got it at OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware), chain hardware store
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I have cats. I do not have mice.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Japher, they sell those mini frying things? Have you ever seen a mouse fry in it? Would you consider buying a mouse so you could do it?

che, that's true.. cats are good at that..
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  If you have a problem with the passion issue, take it to the right thread or create a new one. I thought we agreed on this one before, yes? Thanks...

I don't listen very well.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It gives them a heart attack, doesn't really toast them

it only took like 20 minutes after setting it for the little bugger to die
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

One of my neighbors when I lived in Santa Barbara tried to use a rat trap to catch a mouse. It worked, but, the spring was so strong it beheaded the mouse instead of breaking its neck. They left the blood and guts on the floor for two days because no one wanted to clean it up.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Mice are cute.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          I have cats. I do not have mice.
                          QFT.

Though one of my cats is a great mouser, and the other one seems to think mice are just another play toy, and lets them go after it gets bored ...

... funny thing is, the House Cat is the great mouser, and the Adopted Stray is the one that can't kill a mouse ...

I've only had 2 mice (one was a preexisting mouse i'm sure pre-cat, the other from downstairs apt. i think) since I had cats
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                            Mice are cute.
                            Not when they leave droppings on your silverware.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yeah and let's not forget that if mice were bigger, they'd be predators. They'd do the same for oyu if they could, they'd kill you alright.. and it's not my fault they really can't do that so good, so should I have mercy on them instead? Absolutely not. Kill them. Kill them all..
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X