Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In first world countries, we'd just get the thing fixed properly. Perhaps there's some goat products you can use to fix your jalopy.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Google.

Incidentally, I'm liking the new personalized home page, and the fact that you can also disable it.

Yeah. Google
      B♭3

Comment

It's like sticky, semi-liquid plastic. When it dries it gets hard and it's not sticky anymore. You may need a special applicator.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
          Google.

Incidentally, I'm liking the new personalized home page, and the fact that you can also disable it.

Yeah. Google
          Search history is also fun. Useful across many computers.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            It's like sticky, semi-liquid plastic. When it dries it gets hard and it's not sticky anymore. You may need a special applicator.
            cool. i'll look it up. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              bereta: I believe there are dashboard repair kits you can buy at auto repair stores... do they have such stores in Greece?

http://autozone.com/
              Yes they have but not with these names. I'd like to do the work my self because it requires detail. So with the right product I think I can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                In first world countries, we'd just get the thing fixed properly. Perhaps there's some goat products you can use to fix your jalopy.
                You're Canada.

Last edited by Bereta_Eder; September 28, 2005, 18:02.

Comment

Working...
                X