No announcement yet.

Things you are pissed off about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pissed because every PBEM I am in moves too slowly.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

i'm pissed that I don't have more time in my week.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

A friend at work is ADPE custodian, and I'm assistant custodian, which means that we're in charge of turning in old and/or broken equipment, which we had to do recently because we'd run out of places to hide the stuff. We've spent an inordinate amount of time these past two weeks turning in some POS computers and monitors, because the government loves its paperwork. Today we finally brought the crap to the processing facility, where we spent two hours attaching packing labels (in triplicate, of course) to the equipment, because the two stickers we'd already attached to the equipment and the four forms we'd already turned in for the equipment just weren't going to cut it. The lady in charge of stamping forms scolded us for not having applied the packing labels ahead of time. "Who did you think was going to put on the labels???" My friend and I almost said "A GS-1 high school dropout," but we held our tongues, lest the lady with the stamp decide not to stamp our crap paperwork that needed stamping.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I try to not get pissed off. I know not the topic and in the fever of the thread (sorry guys). Nine times out of ten the person or thing trying too piss me off aint worth my time
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'm pissed off that some people actually thought Raegan was a centrist.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You need softer underwear, MrFun. Try to find 300 thread count.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'm still pissed off about the delay in our draft!
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When you're peeling an egg and the shell refuses to let go and you get some small chunks of the white stuck to them. "But boil them more". NO I LIKE THE YELLOW A BIT RUNNY SO SHUT UP. "But you'll get salmonella". I SAID SHUT UP YOU MUST DARE TO LIVE.
                  But you're supposed to fill the pot with eggs in it with very cold water immediately after you pour the boiling water from it.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                    You need softer underwear, MrFun. Try to find 300 thread count.
                    Hey, don't push my buttons -- leave me and my past psychological trauma with bad underwear alone.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                    X