Things you are pissed off about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you are pissed off about.

Ok, so I'm just drunk enough to fall into this.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Hello.

Comment

I'm pissed off that Germany never successfully incorporated Austria when Germany united as a nation after 1871.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Howdy.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm pissed off about EmpFab pissing us about in the NHL Fantasy Draft.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm pissed off that I have to piss right now.
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

People who are together yet walk around in busy places a metre or so apart. As you aim for the gap between them, they suddenly close ranks and leave you having to either walk into them, stop, or walk into someone else.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Bigots. Just can't stand them.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

John David Jackson
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

I'm pissed off about having to go back to school and even more pissed off that I have to study Old English (Hwaet!)
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Strange, I don't remember making this thread.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

When you're peeling an egg and the shell refuses to let go and you get some small chunks of the white stuck to them. "But boil them more". NO I LIKE THE YELLOW A BIT RUNNY SO SHUT UP. "But you'll get salmonella". I SAID SHUT UP YOU MUST DARE TO LIVE.
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

That I can't give blood.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I'm pissed that no of ye damn landlubbers have made a thread about pirates.

ARR!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: Things you are pissed off about.

I'm pissed about people ending sentences with prepositions!

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X